You can request your prescription in the following four ways:
- Use the tear-off slip that comes with your prescription – tick the box for the items you require and drop the list into the box at reception.
- Post the list to the surgery. We will be happy to post your prescription back to you if you include a stamped addressed envelope. Allow extra time for this service.
- Phone in your request between 6.00pm-8.30am. Please dial 0141 889 3356 and select option 2. You will be put through to our voice mail service. The following information will be required: Your name, address, date of birth. The medication you require. If you are unsure how to pronounce an item, spell it out.
- Phone the surgery during opening hours on the surgery number – 0141 889 3356 and select option 2. Go through the same steps as above.
- You can order your repeat prescription online by clicking on the repeat prescription button. Please note: This order form will no longer be available after 31st of March and is being replaced by the new Patient Access online repeat prescription service.
- Patient Access repeat prescription service: You can now order your repeat prescriptions with Patient Access. This online service allows you to view, order and check the progress of your repeat prescriptions. For smartphone users, the Patient Services app is available to download for free. To register for this service please attend the Kelburn Practice reception desk with one form of photographic ID.
Patients should allow 48 hours’ notice for repeat prescriptions, this applies to online requests too. Many chemists collect prescriptions from the surgery but please allow extra time for this service.
Only items which have been agreed by the doctor can be requested on repeat prescriptions. For items you have not had before, you will require to make an appointment to discuss your request. We will invite you to come in from time to time for an appointment to review your medication.